Monday, September 9, 2013

My life with diet and exercise

I first got started in diet and exercise my freshman year in high school when my track coach gave me workouts to do and what I needed to eat the day before the race.  This to my surprise effected how I felt during the race so when he left I started reading and researching more on diet and exercise. I found that most media changes the publics view on  certain foods and what is health and what is not.  My main interest in writing this blog is to give people a source they can go to find facts about diet and exercising.  I have a lot of back ground information on this topic because I have researched it for the past five years and it is a huge part of my life.  Its amazing how when your diet and exercise are correct your body reacts very differently and you have energy all day and just feel better.  I would like to know what are the best ways to diet and exercise for different people and different body types.  I know that your body type can effect the way your body metabolizes food and how it reacts to stress.  I think this will be an interesting subject to research and for people to read and better understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment