Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Mind is everything

I want to just talk about the mental aspect of diet and exercise because I believe that it is the start or everything that we do in life.  One of my favorite sayings is "Thinking is an action" which was said by Kai Green which I will give a link to his video at the end of this blog.  So want I want to convey to the people that read my blog is that thinking is really an action a good example of this is professional athletes because even though they play at the top level they all started out by one day thinking that they wanted to play this sport or try that sport and ended up in the pros and a result of that initial thought.  So what I want you the reader to do is close your eyes and think about what you want your body to look like and what you want your health to be like.  After that all you have to do is take the first step and half the battle is already over and I say that because most people are afraid to start because they are afraid to fail well I am here to say I have failed at my dreams many times what matters is that you keep trying.  A great motivational speaker by the name of Les Brown has many saying on fear and one of them is that the grave yard is the richest place in the world because of all the people who were afraid to live there dreams and that no one else can have those dreams.  So I want you to take that first step and get over the fear of failure.  Then when you start don't quit another Les Brown saying is "It's not over until I win" which he states was said by his ten year old son that's the kind of attitude we should all have in life.  I understand that this post has turned away from sports a little but I believe that sports can teach us or demonstrate this to us.  Also when you diet or exercise there will be a point where you will have to deny self immediate gratification to attain that goal that you want.  This point can not be stressed enough I see people give up all the time when the should just take one more step another saying by Eric Thomas is "don't cry to quit you already in pain cry to keep going get a reward from it" or by Lance Armstrong "pain is temporary but if I quit however the pain will last forever"  I am writing all these saying just to try and get you motivated to go after your dream even if its to lose ten pounds or to become a bodybuilder or an NFL player all you have to do is try.  To describe the work you will have to do is from a store that I heard from Eric Thomas that is to long to write so I will link a video here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTFnmsCnr6g Sorry that the video is so long.  To finish it off I would like you to watch the Kai Green video because I think it will bring it all together for you just to realizes how powerful one thought can be in your live and what impact it can make because one thought can lead you to any change you want to see in yourself.  Here is the video  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrd8qnLQC0Q enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment